- Job Title: Senior Lecturer
- Telephone: +44 191 515 2574
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Home page: http://alancharlesworth.eu
Currently a senior lecturer in the Sunderland Business School, I previously spent 4 years with the Centre working on a number of projects. I still liaise closely with the Centre's staff on a number of research projects.
Whilst I do contribute to a number of marketing modules, I concentrate on the delivery of my e-marketing modules at both under- and post-graduate level.
Areas of expertise: e-marketing, in particular search engine optimisation, web site content management, copy-writing for web sites, domain names and email marketing.
- MACRO [Jun 2002 - Dec 2003] (Project Officer)
- ERDF Supplypoint [Jul 1999 - Dec 2001] (Project Officer)
- A Glossary of Internet Marketing Terms, Phrases & Concepts (November 2009), Alan CHARLESWORTH, lulu.com
- Choosing the Right Domain Name (November 2009), Alan CHARLESWORTH, Lulu Publishing
- The Digital Revolution (June 2009), Alan CHARLESWORTH, Dorling Kindersley
- Internet Marketing: A Practical Approach (February 2009), Alan CHARLESWORTH, Butterworth Heinemann
- Key Concepts in e-Commerce (March 2007), Alan Charlesworth, Palgrave Macmillan
- Online Marketing: A Customer-Led Approach (March 2007), Richard Gay, Alan Charlesworth, Rita Esen, Palgrave Macmillan
- Choosing a Domain Name (April 2003), Alan CHARLESWORTH, International Journal of e-Business Strategy Management (Vol. 4, No. 4)